Plan Your Next Meeting
The Bahamas offers many options for your conference or convention, from business formal to island chic. Plus, you could save up to $40,000 when you book a meeting with us. Click here for conditions.
Top Ten Reasons
To Bring Your Meeting To The Bahamas
1) Our People Tourism is our number-one industry and our people are some of the most educated in the business. With two hospitality schools, we have a constant supply of new talent entering the industry.
2) Site Visits We offer several each year and our site visits present you with the opportunity to take a personal look at what The Islands Of The Bahamas have to offer. To receive your personal invitation, contact your Bahamas Group Sales Manager.
3) Great Venues We have a diverse venue offering, each offering a different experience. Your group can have dinner on a private island, in a botanical garden setting, on the grounds of a historical fort, or overlooking one of our many harbors.
4) Group Sales Managers We will work with you to help make your program a success. Wherever you are in your planning process, let us know and we can show you how to enhance your program. Our professional affiliations are with SITE, MPI and others, including Association Forum of Chicagoland.
5) Professional DMCs As a first-class destination, we have a number of DMCs with various services.
6) First-Class Facilities Whether you have a conference, a meeting or an incentive program, you can certainly find one that will fit your group’s needs. We offer a variety of facilities including hidden gems off the beaten path, private island resorts, large full-service facilities and classic city-center hotels.
7) Great Location The Islands Of The Bahamas are the closest offshore destination to the United States. We are just a short flight away.
8) Currency The Bahamian dollar is on par with the U.S. dollar and both are accepted interchangeably throughout the islands.
9) Accessible There are over 80 flights daily from North American, Canadian and European gateways. It is easy to move your international, national or regional group business to The Islands Of The Bahamas.
10) Multiple Islands, Multiple Experiences. The Islands Of The Bahamas offer 11 unique island destinations with more than 50 resorts suitable for accommodating groups of any size—an ideal destination for your Incentive, Meeting and Group Travel.