St. Patrick’s Day Roundup
Go where the booze is strong… Wait, if you’re reading this you’re probably already here in The Bahamas or considering a visit. Hopefully, your visit is in time to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with us because as usual, there promises to be lots of green beer, Irish dishes and green party favors.
For those looking to get into the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, here are a few festivities happening around The Bahamas:
- Bahamas Ministry of Tourism's St Patrick's Day Celebration - March 16-18 at Pompey Square in Downtown Nassau 9am to 5pm. Irish Culture meets Bahamian Culture! Enjoy drink specials, Junkanoo and performances by local Bahamian bands.
- St. Patrick’s Day Beer Pong Tournament – The Crew Pub (downstairs from Bacardi), 7 p.m. – 12 a.m. $25 per team, teams can be mixed and must be signed up by March 15 to participate. Drink specials: $3 Green Beer, $3 Jello Shots, $4 Jameson Shots and $7 Irish Car Bombs.
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration – Sharkeez Nassau (Opposite Prince George Wharf), 12 p.m. – 12 a.m. Guinness Beer Buckets and Irish Stew.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party – Leeward Yacht Club, Lizard Bar (Abaco), 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. Corned beef and cabbage dinner specials and delightful green cocktails.
- Pubs St Patty’s Day – Pete’s Pub and Gallery (Abaco), 1 p.m. until. Smoked wild boar, corned beef and smoked chicken will be on sale.
- St. Paddy’s Day Party – Green Parrot (East Bay Street), 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. $2 Green Sands Draught Beer. At 5 p.m. the party officially starts with $1 Green Sands Draught Beer, Titos Vodka Shot Specials, GP Famous Beef Stew and Reuben Sandwiches.
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration – Shenanigans Irish Pub. What else do you need?
- St. Patrick’s Day Party – Valentine’s Resort and Marina (Harbour Island), 4 p.m. – 11 p.m. Live music, drink specials, green beer. Go in costume and receive a free drink.
- St. Patrick’s Day Theme Day – SeaSpray Resort & Marina (Abaco), breakfast at 8 a.m., green food, green drinks, green party favors
Wherever you end up, please party safe and remember not to drink and drive. Happy St. Paddy’s Day.