The Betty Kelly-Kenning National Swim Complex, adjacent to the Thomas A. Robinson National Stadium, opened in 2001 and has received Olympic, international and CARIFTA certification. It has hosted the CARIFTA Games and the National Swimming Championships and presently serves as the winter training site for many international universities and club teams.
Several accomplished Bahamian swimmers perfected their skills here, including Arianna Vanderpool-Wallace, gold medalist in the 50m and 100m Freestyle at the 2001 Division 1 Swimming Championships and participant in the 2008 Summer Olympics.
- 50-meter, 10-lane heated pool, with the capability of being divided into 20 lanes of 25 yards each
- Depth ranges - 6'9' on both sides and 8' in the middle
- Warm-up pool with 8 lanes, 4' 9' on the ends and 6' in the middle
- State of the Art Colorado 5-timing system
- Leisure and competitive water activities/events
- Seating Capacity for 800
- Office Space
- Conference Rooms
- Lighting for Night Use
- Male and Female Locker Rooms On-Site
- Parking Facilities