An Experience For Everyone
DESIRABLE UNIQUE EXCURSIONS
• Blue Lagoon/Dolphin Encounters - Spend the day on a private island off of Nassau, swim with dolphins, stingrays and sea lions, including tours of the Island by Segway.
• Powerboat Adventures - High Speed boat tours to the Exuma Cays - A day-away picnic featuring shark and stingray feeding, snorkeling with sharks, relaxation and enjoyment.
• Rose Island – Sandy Toes - A day-away to a nearby Island off Nassau, for swimming with the pigs and aqua adventures in crystal blue seas.
• Island Excursion to Harbour Island at North Eleuthera - Twiddle the toes on miles of powdery coral pink sands and turquoise waters, nature walks, and the exploration of land and sea caves on mainland Eleuthera.
NASSAU HISTORICAL CITY TOUR
The city of Nassau in The Bahamas is rich with history and culture. This tour takes you to some of the most important and monumental spots on the island. Boasting a wonderful blend of cultural influences from England, Spain, and West Africa, the true Bahamian experience is all about enjoying life and welcoming each adventure.
HIGHLIGHTS OF FOOD AND DRINK TOUR
• Culinary Food Tours - Guided Walking Historic tours around the city of Nassau, with restaurant stops to sample the sumptuous fare of The Bahamas.
• Graycliff’s Hotel and Restaurant’s Wine, Cigar and Chocolate Making Factory tour.
• John Watlin’s Whiskey Distillery – Drink sampling with a tour of the premises.
GRAYCLIFF CIGAR AND RUM TASTING
Enjoy Nassau and the good life from the exclusive luxury of Graycliff and delve into the mysteries of world-class cigars and rums. You learn from the masters how to sort, clean and roll a cigar.
A fully interactive experience from roasting beans to creating scrumptious chocolate. The Graycliff Chocolatier begins the journey with the surprising history of chocolate. All creations are packaged in a Graycliff Chocolatier box and presented with a Certificate of Completion as a souvenir.
GRAYCLIFF CULINARY ACADEMY
Graycliff Restaurant, one of the Caribbean’s first Five-Star restaurants is offering a Bahamian culinary trip with the Executive Chef. This experience will take place in the Graycliff Kitchen and will involve an interactive demonstration and participation where guests prepare the meal they will consume for lunch. Guests will learn some Bahamian culinary traditions, which they will be able to replicate at home. This experience will also include a tour of Graycliff’s world-renowned wine cellar with the master sommelier.
ART & DINE
Embark on a tour of the senses with divine dishes and alluring art. Let our Art and Dine tour give you a double serving of Bahamian culture with a delicious twist on their Gallery Hop. This all-inclusive experience works up your appetite with a walking tour of The National Art Gallery of The Bahamas, The Antonius Roberts Studio and Gallery at Hillside House, The D’Aguilar Art Foundation or The Central Bank of the Bahamas Art Gallery and much more…