DON'T MISS THE ISLANDS OF THE BAHAMAS SHOWCASE THIS NOVEMBER!
Defending Atlantic Sun regular season and tournament champion Liberty leads a field that includes George Washington from the A-10, East Carolina from the AAC and Rice from Conference USA for the third-annual “The Islands of the Bahamas Showcase” on Nov. 22-24, 2019 in Nassau. The event will feature 12 total games during the three-day event. The field and pairings for the tournament were released Thursday by the event’s organizer, bdG Sports.
The field for the tournament features eight NCAA Division I teams:
- East Carolina (American Athletic Conference)
- Evansville (Missouri Valley Conference)
- George Washington (Atlantic 10 Conference)
- Liberty (Atlantic Sun Conference)
- Milwaukee (Horizona League)
- Morgan State (Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference)
- Rice (Conference USA)
- UMKC (Western Athletic Conference)
All 12 games will be played at Kendal Isaacs National Gymnasium with the teams residing at the exclusive Baha Mar resort.
The schedule for the opening round of the tournament on Friday, Nov. 22 is as follows:
- 11 a.m. ET – Liberty vs. Morgan State
- 2 p.m. ET – Rice vs. Milwaukee
- 5 p.m. ET – UMKC vs. George Washington
- 8 p.m. ET – Evansville vs. East Carolina
Consolation games will be played Saturday, Nov. 23 at 11 a.m./2 p.m. followed by the semifinals at 5 p.m./8 p.m. Sunday’s championship game will be at 8 p.m. ET.
bdG Sports is no stranger to the Bahamas as the firm currently manages two Web.com Tour professional golf events in the country each January. bdG partnered with Tourism to create the Bahamas Great Exuma Classic and Bahamas Great Abaco Classic in 2017 and both events return at the start of next year’s Web.com Tour in January.
For complete information, visit www.thebahamasshowcase.com or follow on Twitter at @BahamasShowcase.
The information or details for this event may change at any given time and The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism, or The Government of The Bahamas, will not be held liable for any decisions made based upon it. View Our Covid-19 Events Notice