This agreement grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use selected photographic images. Your right to use the image(s) is subject to, and governed by, the terms and conditions specified herein.
All images are protected by copyright under the copyright laws of the The Bahamas, United States and other countries, and are copyrighted works owned by the Bahamas Ministry Of Tourism & Aviation (“BMOTA.”) Copies of the digital assets are provided solely for the use in the creation and distribution of marketing communications that promote The Islands Of The Bahamas. These digital assets are to be used in the manner and spirit for which they were created. All other rights are reserved and any other use, reproduction, or distribution of the images is strictly prohibited.
With regard to the use of the digital assets, you agree to:
- Use the digital assets solely to create marketing communications that promote The Islands Of The Bahamas.
- Distribute copies of the digital assets only as part of those marketing communications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may neither distribute any of BMOT's digital assets over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer any part of these images for sale, nor use any of these images to construct any kind of database without explicit written permission from the BMOTA.
- nsure that all copyright notices (©Bahamas Ministry Of Tourism & Aviation) are included with any copies of the digital assets that are published (online, print, etc.) as part of those marketing communications. For web and print publications, credit must be placed either on the image(s) and/or recipe(s), in the image's caption or in the page footer. If BMOTA materials are combined with non-BMOTA materials, the credit line can read, "Select images [and/or assets] courtesy of the Bahamas Ministry Of Tourism & Aviation."
- Insure that digital assets are being used by Bahamas travel marketers or other entities that purposefully and directly promote The Islands Of The Bahamas products. Any for-profit or commercial business requesting assets or other materials that does not directly promote The Islands Of The Bahamas must obtain explicit written consent from the BMOTA before permission is granted.
- Provide BMOTA with one copy of any marketing communications in which the images are used.