This is billed as the oldest and best known lighthouse in The Bahamas and the oldest surviving lighthouse in the West Indies. It is located at the western tip of Paradise Island, marking the northwest entrance to New Providence and the Port of Nassau. It was built in 1817, when the island was known by its previous name, Hog Island.

Location:
Nassau Harbour
Nassau Nassau & Paradise Island
Bahamas
Contact Information:
Antiquities Monuments Museums Corporation
(242) 326-2566
(242) 323-1925
(242) 323-1928
242-356-3977
Great for...