St. Andrew's Presbyterian Kirk was the third Christian congregation to be established in The Bahamas, and the Kirk is the second oldest church building on New Providence. The Kirk was founded in 1798 by 55 Scottish Settlers. And the foundation stone laid on August 7, 1810. The first remodeling of the church took place in about 1822; however, over the years many architectural changes were made to the original church, including extensive renovations that took place in the late 1940's and 1950's. (Information courtesy of the Department of Archives.)

Services: Sunday: 9:30a.m. / 11:00a.m.

Location:
Princess Street
Nassau New Providence
Bahamas
Contact Information:
Rev. Bill Hayes
(242) 322-5475
(242) 323-6622
Great for...