St. George's Anglican / Episcopal Church is located in the city of Nassau, Bahamas. This historic church is a member of the Diocese of The Bahamas, including the Turks & Caicos Islands which is in the Province of the West Indies.
We appreciate your visit, and look forward to your participation in our services and or our ministries as follows:
- Sunday 7:00 a.m. Low Mass & Sermon 9:00 a.m. Sung Family Eucharist & Sunday School 6:30 p.m. Solemn Evensong, Sermon & Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Monday and Tuesday 6:45 a.m. Low Mass & Homily
- Wednesday 6:45 a.m. Low Mass & Homily 11:00 a.m. Bible Study 12:30 p.m. Low Mass & Homily
- Thursday 6:45 a.m. Low Mass & Homily 6:30 p.m. Bible Study (alternates with Cell Church Program)
- Friday 6:45 a.m. Low Mass
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. Children's Mass