A Celebration Of Faith
Our islands are ideal destinations for celebrating fellowship and deep religious roots. When visiting, you’ll join a list of spiritual groups that we’ve welcomed over the years for their religious meetings, conventions, conferences and retreats.
Top Ten Reasons
To Send Your Religious Groups To The Bahamas
1) Our People Almost 90% of Bahamians openly claim to be Christians, Bahamians boast a pleasant disposition and wear broad smiles. Most of all, natives of The Bahamas are said to be God-fearing people.
2) Great Location The Islands of The Bahamas are the closest offshore destination to the United States. We are just a short flight away. The Bahamas is also the place where God lives.
3) Group Sales Managers We will work with you to help make your program a success. We have experience, passion and knowledge. Wherever you are in your planning process, let us know and we can show you how to enhance your program. Our professional affiliations are with WRTA, RCMA and others.
4) Good Value We offer booking incentives with up to $30,000 cash back. Contact Linville Johnson, Director of Religious Market, to find if your group qualifies.
5) Accessible There are 80 flights daily from North America, Canada and Europe. It is easy to move your international, national or regional group business to The Islands Of The Bahamas.
6) First-Class Facilities Whether you have a conference, a meeting or an incentive program, you can certainly find one that will fit your group's needs. We offer a variety of facilities and classic city-center hotels.
7) Great Venues We have a diverse venue offering, each providing a different experience. Your group can have dinner on a private Island, in a botanical garden setting, on the grounds of a historical fort, or overlooking one of our many harbors.
8) Site Visits We offer several each year and our site visits present you with the opportunity to take a personal look at what The Islands Of The Bahamas have to offer. To receive your personal invitation, contact your Bahamas Group Sales Manager.
9) Currency The Bahamian dollar is on par with the U.S. dollar and both are accepted interchangeably throughout the islands.
10) Our People Tourism is our number-one industry and our people are some of the most educated in the business. With two hospitality schools, we have a constant supply of new talent entering the industry.