Andros Lighthouse

The Andros Lighthouse was built in 1892 to mark the southern entrance to the Fresh Creek Channel. In 1952, three old cannons were added in front of the Lighthouse and a tower built at the top. The cannons came from the Cottsac Schooner, which wrecked on Stanyard Rock in the 1800s.

Off Queen's Highway
Fresh Creek, North Andros
Contact Information:
Antiquities Monuments Museums Corporation
(242) 326-2566
(242) 323-1928
(242) 356-3977
Great for...